20943-21 641102182 Sleeve, Shaft used for Mechanical Seal Mission Magnum Centrifugal Pump.
The Mission MAGNUM I has been engineered for the toughest jobs in drilling, production, well-servicing, and industrial applications.
The revolutionary design of the MAGNUM I provides supreme-duty performance in all types of fluid pumping operations. Although it offers greater capacity and higher heads, the MAGNUM I remains the competitive pump of choice for aggressive applications.
The MAGNUM I is more powerful, more durable, and easier to maintain than any conventional pump in use today.
The Magnum has an open impeller design that contains wide-tipped vanes and a more tangential circumference of the suction allowing the pump to create a smoother flow pattern when handling abrasive fluids. The Magnum is available in Magnachrome™, hard iron, stainless steel, and aluminum bronze fluid ends. The pumps can be unitized with electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors (horizontal, vertical, or close-coupled configuration).
• Barite, ferric oxide, and mineral oil
• Base drilling muds
• Glass fibers
• Sugar processing
• Ash or coal conveyers
• Mine de-watering
• Lime slurries
• Kaolin clay
• Crystalline forms
According to the different working conditions, Mission centrifugal pumps can be used as Frac discharge pump, Frac suction pump, Oil drilling centrifugal pump, electric centrifugal transfer pump, Skid mounted mixing pump, Transfer pump, Trash pump, Grinding pump, Circulating mud pump, Centrifugal sludge pump, Drilling fluid centrifugal pump, Horizontal directional drilling pump, Denver pump, Filling pump, Feeding pump, etc
• Versatile stuffing box
• One piece casing
• Casing gasket receded for protection
• Back vanes reduce collection of solids at stuffing box
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Lip seals for maximum bearing protection (Labyrinth seals optional)
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Thicker, stronger concentric casings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Single row roller bearings for increased bearing life
• Easy accessible front access drain
• Reduced high bearing loads