Sandman™ manufacture analogue MCM 12×14-22 XL centrifugal pump parts and NOV Mission Magnum 14x12x22 XP blender pump spare parts, including impeller, casing, shaft, cover front, stuffing box, etc.
Mission Magnum XP Blender Pump and MCM XL Pump are ideally suited for pumping high volumes of heavy slurries that are abrasive, corrosive, and difficult to pump. The compact overall dimensions make it an excellent choice for high volume mobile and stationary applications where a small footprint is critical. High chrome alloy or hard iron material options for different applications.
XP/XL Centrifugal Pumps Main Parts:
• Heavy Duty Pedestal – heavy duty frames are manufactured from cast iron for high strength and durability to withstand high piping loads.
• Casing – The Mission XP/XL frac pump has been beefed up in critical wear areas for extra life. The concentric housing eliminates vibration, turbulence, cavitation, and reduces bearing load and shaft deflection.
• Impeller (Open Vane Design) – Mission XP/XL pump open vane impeller design is engineered to reduce turbulence, eliminate recirculation, lower radial and thrust loads, and provide a smooth flow of fluid through the pump.
• Wear Plates – The Mission XP/XL pump casing comes with replaceable wear plates. This feature reduces the maintenance costs of housing replacement by merely replacing the wear plates.
• Shearing Ring- Mission XP pump offers a shearing ring option to convert a regular centrifugal pump to a shearing pump for special mud applications.
• Mechanical Seals – Mission XP/XL pump takes pride in carrying one of the finest mechanical seals on the market, whether it be Tungsten-Tungsten, Tungsten-Silicone, or Silicone-Carbide. They come with a highly polished sealing faced and with piton bellows and stainless steel springs.
• Pump Bearings – Mission XP/XL pump uses nothing but the best and the finest bearings in its pumps. The outboard bearing assembly consists of a pair of angular contact bearings with high thrust load ratings and zero end play. The heavy duty inboard bearing is a double row ball bearing with high radial load ratings to compensate for the larger size impellers and heavy duty applications.
• Labyrinth Seals (optional) – Mission XP pump installs labyrinth seals by customer request in all its pumps to isolate the bearings from harmful contaminants while keeping bearings lubricated.
Mission Magnum 14x12x22 XP Pump Applications:
• Sand slurry • Slag
• Fly ash • Bottom ash
• Dredge tailings • Food processing
• Blending • Paper pulp processing
• Waste slurries • Sewage
• Fluid supercharging • Spent liquor
• Nickel shot • Copper, bauxite
• Quarry slurries • Lead and zinc ore