Mission 2500 Supreme Pump H2564-3 Labyrinth Seal Labyrinth Seal, O.B. Brg. Cvr. H2564-3 P/N2564-3H Buna-n. H2564-3 Labyrinth Seal used for 2500 Supreme 3x2x13, 4x3x13, 5x4x14, 6x5x11, 6x5x14, 8x6x11, 8x6x14 and 10x8x14 Pumps.
The Mission 2500 Supreme has a semi-open impeller design that contains wide-tipped vanes and a more tangential circumference of the suction allowing the pump to create a smoother flow pattern when handling abrasive fluids. The 2500 Supreme is available in hard iron, supreme hard iron, and aluminum bronze fluid ends. The pumps can be unitized with electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors (horizontal, vertical, or close-coupled configuration).
• Versatile stuffing box
• Thick, strong, concentric casing with replaceable casing wear pad
• Casing gasket receded for protection.
• Replaceable stuffing box cover with dual stuffing box bolts
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Solid Frame base
• Labyrinth seals for maximum bearing protection
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Wide semi-open impeller creates lower axial thrust for improved bearing life
• All sizes feature the same power end
• Barite, ferric oxide, and mineral oil
• Base drilling muds
• Glass fibers
• Sugar processing
• Ash or coal conveyers
• Mine de-watering
• Lime slurries
• Kaolin clay
• Crystalline forms