Sandman™ 12x10x23 Mission XP Frac Truck Pump use high chrome impeller, the model pump can be used as frac suction pump, frac discharge pump, hydraulic fracturing pump.
Mission Magnum XP pumps 12x10x23 high chrome wear-resistant fracturing sand pump is a single-stage and single-suction centrifugal pump. The XP series of sand pumps are mostly used on petroleum fracturing vehicles and are suitable for high-power working conditions in harsh operating environments. The design of high-displacement double-channel heavy-duty wear-resistant grouting pump is especially suitable for transporting large-flow and highly corrosive grout.
A unique casing flow divider on the 12x10x23 and 14x12x22 halves radial loads and doubles bearing life. Heavy-duty bearings are permanently lubricated to minimize maintenance.
The Magnum XP is capable of handling flow rates up to 7,500 GPM and differential pressures up to 420 feet.
Mission XP Pump Design Features:
• Versatile stuffing box
• One-piece casing
• Casing gasket receded for protection
• Back vanes reduce collection of solids at stuffing box
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Lip seals for maximum bearing protection (Labyrinth seals optional)
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Thicker, stronger concentric casings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Single row roller bearings for increased bearing life
• Easily accessible front access drain
• Reduced high bearing loads
Mission Magnum XP Centrifugal Pumps Applications:
• Sand Slurry
• Supply boat mud transfer
• Fly ash
• Bottom ash
• Dredge tailings
• Food processing
• Paper pulp processing
• Waste slurries
• Fluid supercharging
• Spent liquor
• Nickel shot
• Copper, bauxite, and quary slurries
• Lead and zinc ore and tailings