Sandman™ Mission Parts H7496-253 Seal, O.B. Brg Housing for 2500 Supreme Pumps, the outboard bearing housing 648402295 is same with Magnum I pump parts.
The Mission 2500 Supreme has a semi-open impeller design that contains wide-tipped vanes and a more tangential circumference of the suction allowing the pump to create a smoother flow pattern when handling abrasive fluids. The 2500 Supreme is available in hard iron, supreme hard iron, and aluminum bronze fluid ends. The pumps can be unitized with electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors (horizontal, vertical, or close-coupled configuration).
Mission centrifugal pumps can be used as Frac discharge pump, Frac suction pump, Oil drilling centrifugal pump, electric centrifugal transfer pump, Skid mounted mixing pump, Transfer pump, Trash pump, Grinding pump, Circulating mud pump, Centrifugal sludge pump, Drilling fluid centrifugal pump, Horizontal directional drilling pump, Denver pump, Filling pump, Feeding pump, Heavy duty oil drilling centrifugal pump, etc
2500 Supreme Pump Design Features:
• Versatile stuffing box
• Thick, strong, concentric casing with replaceable casing wear pad
• Casing gasket receded for protection.
• Replaceable stuffing box cover with dual stuffing box bolts
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Solid Frame base
• Labyrinth seals for maximum bearing protection
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Wide semi-open impeller creates lower axial thrust for improved bearing life
• All sizes feature the same power end
Mission 2500 Supreme series Pump Drawing and Parts List: