Sandman™ Mission Magnum 12x10x23 XP Pump Casing 25008-01-30A is the most important spare parts for XP high chrome centrifugal pump, it’s interchangeable with NOV Mission XP 12x10x23 centrifugal sand pumps.
Mission Magnum XP pumps 12x10x23 high chrome wear-resistant fracturing sand pump is a single-stage and single-suction centrifugal pump. The XP series of sand pumps are mostly used on petroleum fracturing vehicles and are suitable for high-power working conditions in harsh operating environments. The design of high-displacement double-channel heavy-duty wear-resistant grouting pump is especially suitable for transporting large-flow and highly corrosive grout.
12x10x23 XP Pump Design Features:
• Full-open wide impeller.
• Long life no adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage.
• Thick, concentric casing with replaceable casing wear pad.
• Hard iron and high chrome alloy material optional.
• Large power to ensure large flow rates and head pressure up to 500ft.
• Small footprint design is versatile for mobile and stationary application.
• Working for fracking industrial standard and blending application.
• Each casing is approved pressure test prior to delivery.
• Heat treatment was done to improve the hardness and wear-resistance to ensure a longer working life.
• Mechanical seals can be Tungsten-Tungsten, Tungsten-Silicone, or Silicone-Carbide, all with highly polish sealing face and piton bellow and stainless steel springs.
• 100% compatible with NOV™ Mission™ Magnum™ XP, MCM™ XL series and current market offerings.
Mission Magnum XP Centrifugal Pumps Applications:
• Sand Slurry
• Supply boat mud transfer
• Fly ash
• Bottom ash
• Dredge tailings
• Food processing
• Paper pulp processing
• Waste slurries
• Fluid supercharging
• Spent liquor
• Nickel shot
• Copper, bauxite, and quary slurries
• Lead and zinc ore and tailings