Sandman™ NOV Mission Sandmaster type pump is a short shaft centrifugal pump, it can be adapted with variable hydraulic drive, Sandmanster pump impeller diameter can be adjusted according to head requirements.
The compact and adaptable SANDMASTER centrifugal pump includes virtually all of the features of the MAGNUM I. In addition, the SANDMASTER is more compact in design and can be adapted for hydraulic motor drive. This added feature makes the SANDMASTER ideal for use in applications such as oilfield frac trucks as well as blending and pump charging service. The SANDMASTER’s variable speed hydraulic drive make this an excellent pump for water well drilling applications.
When space is at a premium and prime mover options are limited, the SANDMASTER is the pump of choice.
Mission Sandmaster Centrifugal Pump Designs:
• Compact heavy-duty frame design for small space;
• Multiple application in the oil and gas industrial;
• Full open impeller reduces shaft loading;
• Replaceable stuffing box cover,
• Available in hard ductile iron, high chrome alloy fluid ends(casing, impeller, wear pad, stuffing box), customized fluid ends in stainless steel or aluminum bronze acceptable;
• Available in 8 different size, 3×2, 4×3, 5×4, 6×5, 8×6, 10×8;
• One-piece concentric and thicker casing with same power end;
• SKF bearings or equal;
• Oil or grease lube available; oil lube is for speeds in excess of 2400rpm; 3500rpm is available for 3x2x13 and 4x3x13 pump;
• Completely interchangeable with Mission™ Sandmaster™ and MCM™ Mud Master™ and all other popular brand design in the market;
• Spare parts are interchangeable with the standard model.
• The pumps can be unitized with hydraulic motors driven.
Mission Sandmaster Pump Performance Parameters: