Sandman™ 24036 (Processing # 658416102) Mechanical Seal, Mission XP Pump Mechanical Seal parts available for Mission Magnum XP blender centrifugal pumps 8x6x18, 12x10x23 and 14x12x22.
The Magnum XP is ideal for pumping large volumes of abrasive, corrosive and difficult to pump heavy slurries. The compact overall size makes it an excellent choice for high-volume mobile and stationary applications requiring a small footprint. Designed for continuous operation with minimal maintenance, this model is designed to provide maximum seal life through low stuffing box pressure and extra heavy shaft design.
A unique casing flow divider on the 12x10x23 and 14x12x22 halves radial loads and doubles bearing life. Heavy-duty bearings are permanently lubricated to minimize maintenance.
The Magnum XP is capable of handling flow rates up to 7,500 GPM and differential pressures up to 420 feet.
Mission XP Pump Design Features:
• Versatile stuffing box
• One-piece casing
• Casing gasket receded for protection
• Back vanes reduce collection of solids at stuffing box
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Lip seals for maximum bearing protection (Labyrinth seals optional)
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Thicker, stronger concentric casings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Single row roller bearings for increased bearing life
• Easily accessible front access drain
• Reduced high bearing loads
Mission Magnum XP Centrifugal Pumps Applications:
• Sand Slurry
• Supply boat mud transfer
• Fly ash
• Bottom ash
• Dredge tailings
• Food processing
• Paper pulp processing
• Waste slurries
• Fluid supercharging
• Spent liquor
• Nickel shot
• Copper, bauxite, and quary slurries
• Lead and zinc ore and tailings