Sandman™ 24029-21BZ Shaft Sleeve is also a quick wear part of XP pumps. The design and material of shaft sleeve is significant to pump service life, The shaft sleeve protects pump shaft from abrasion and corrosion within seal arrangements.
Mission Magnum XP pumps high chrome wear-resistant fracturing sand pump is a single-stage and single-suction centrifugal pump. The XP series of sand pumps are mostly used on petroleum fracturing vehicles and are suitable for high-power working conditions in harsh operating environments. The design of high-displacement double-channel heavy-duty wear-resistant grouting pump is especially suitable for transporting large-flow and highly corrosive grout.
Magnum XP Centrifugal Pump Design Features:
• Full-open wide impeller.
• Long life no adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage.
• Thick, concentric casing with replaceable casing wear pad.
• Hard iron and high chrome alloy material optional.
• Large power to ensure large flow rates and head pressure up to 500ft.
• Small footprint design is versatile for mobile and stationary application.
• Working for fracking industrial standard and blending application.
• Each casing is approved pressure test prior to delivery.
• Heat treatment was done to improve the hardness and wear-resistance to ensure a longer working life.
• Mechanical seals can be Tungsten-Tungsten, Tungsten-Silicone, or Silicone-Carbide, all with highly polish sealing face and piton bellow and stainless steel springs.
• 100% compatible with NOV™ Mission™ Magnum™ XP, MCM™ XL series and current market offerings.